Saturday 9 April 2011

Cossy takes trade online



While foes still do not see any singing potentials in Cossy Orjiako, the controversial boob-queen, seems to fear neither foe nor negative comment. Though, fear of the Nigerian Broadcasting commission’s dangling axe remains the root of wisdom for Cossy, the actress cum singer has decided to romance the internet for the promotion of some of her musical videos.
The video of Me and You, her latest song, which was directed and edited by the frontally endowed cat- voiced singer herself, has attracted knocks and kudos ever since it posted on YouTube. The video saw Cossy doing her thing alone in the bathroom and bedroom, with a cameo appearance by a young dude.
Reacting to the jeers that may trail the video, Cossy says, “It is my first work as a director and editor. Even with my cat voice and flaws, I love the video. I am not perfect, never have I been and never will I wear turtleneck for the TV version. I will upload a more professional musical video of another new song titled Pawpawlipos that was shot in South Africa next month. No amount of positive or negative comment will make me stop shooting more videos.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............