Friday 22 April 2011

One year after YQ drops MISS YOU for DAGRIN

Today, it makes exactly a year that late rap legend Olaitan Oladapo
Olaonipekun a.k.a Dagrin passed away.

Singer YQ was a very close associate and bosom friend to Dagrin,
having risen together from complete oblivion to super-stardom.

In his words: "I miss my friend so much, but the hurt from his demise
over the year has transformed to a sense of responsibility, to keep
his fire burning and to keep his memories alive.

"So I wanna use this medium to 'salute' everyone who has been a part
of upholding Dagrin's legacies and everybody who is celebrating the
one year anniversary of his passing away by organising events,
dropping videos, documentaries and other materials, and in every other
way. So grateful I am.

"Here is my own quota, a video to the song I did to express myself on
how I feel with Dagrin's death and the vacuum his absence has created
in my personal life. The song titled "MISS YOU" was produced by
Sossick and the video was shot by Patrick Elis.

"On behalf of myself, Storm 360 and 2Koncept Entertainment, I wanna
say thanks to you all!".

To watch and download the video, pls click:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU9jop_iIug

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............