Saturday 23 July 2011

D’bling, Cossy in lesbianism scandal!


No, Cossy is just my ‘breast-friend- D’bling
I do guys not girls- Cossy


If it’s true that bird of the same feather flocks together, then the crazy and wild lifestyle are probably what  made the two singers turned actresses, Cossy Orjiakor and Lindsey Lynda Raphael a.k.a  D’Bling, best of friends. 
Consequently, Cossy and D’bling mutual relationship of many years have sparked up speculations that probably they are gay partners. Although, same sex relationship has become an in-thing in the western world, it is an act that is been frowned at this part of the world.
“Me? Cossy’s gay partner? I’m married and born again Christian!” shouted D’bling when reacting to the rumour milling around when contacted on phone.
Since there is no smoke without fire, we probed further to found out the genesis of the gist “To be sincere Cossy is my good friend and she was even my chief bridesmaid during my wedding. We are not gay partners but what I can tell you is that, Cossy is my breast-friend (Laughs). I am in love with her boobs, which best explains why I fondle with it whenever we are clubbing or attend parties together. Moreover, I think the way I used to play with her in clubs and parties is the reason people are insinuating we are lesbians. Although, I may be crazy in my style too, I am married and thank God I have husband who understand me and supportive of what I am doing,” D’Bling revealed.
In her part, the controvesial boobs queen, Cossy, explodes, “I think you should askD’Bling’s husband if she is my gay partner, mind you I do guys not girls.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............