Sunday 10 July 2011

Yinka Ayefele’s former manager, Beckley, repackages

As a scion of late Adebowale Beckley, the great musician, who performed with the likes of Bobby Benson, Eddy Okonta (who later became his in-law), Chief I k Dairo, Victor Owaifo among others, Wole, is stepping into his late dad’s shoes.
The foray of Mc More Money, as Wole Beckley the first son of the late Beckley, is now fondly called, into the entertainment world is dated back to 1996. But in 2002, after he successfully managed the publicity of Tungba exponent, Yinka Ayefele, for two years the Masters’ degree holder in Business Administration kissed goodbye to the trade that gave him fame while in the university.

While those who back in the days had foreseen the potentiality and prosperity in the now more matured inspirational coach cum comedian, are wondering why he quit the game, Beckley is done with necessary plans to bounce back to the entertainment scene. Recalling how he got the stage name, MC More Money he said: “That was adopted during my higher institution days. And the major reason why I was tagged More Money was because whenever I was paid for a show, I always return the cash paid for my services, telling them that I’m just catching fun and displaying my potentials.

“During the course of my inspirational teaching, most friends are always cheering me to blend talk show, events anchoring and comedy. Hence, it’s been wonderful since I re-launched myself into the entertainment industry just within few months.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............