Thursday 19 April 2012

TuFace sings for Annie Macaulay?

“Ever since I left you, I have been to hell and Iam back, and my baby I want to give you my body and soul. I want you, give to you the keys to all I got cos you are my star, you are my rainbow....”These are some of the lines off 2Face’s new single titled ‘My Rainbow’.However, those who could read between the lyrics of 2Face in the new song have drawn the conclusion that the Nigerian music ambassador, who welcomed his sixth child last Saturday, is pouring his heart out to one of his ‘baby mamas’, Annie Macaulay.
‘My Rainbow’, which came barely two months after he proposed to Annie, saw 2Face musically, lamenting his regrets and pains of leaving a girl, whom music enthusiasts have given a face of Annie Macaulay.“
I can prove it anywhere, the message in the song fitted perfectly with the storm experienced in the love shared by 2Face and Annie Macau-lay,” a die-hard fan of 2Face gushed.
However, few music critics who spoke with SS, disagreed and described the song as an imag-inary work of art by a gifted singer.“
I don’t think so. 2Face is a wonderful singer and music is supposed to be an expression of a deep feeling at a point in time.
He might be tell-ing his own story but you will agree with me that he speaks the hearts of many in troubled rela-tionships. That is a well composed song, good lyrics and nice rhythm,” said a critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............