Sunday 11 March 2012

Kenny Saint sues for divorce, drops ‘Brown’ for ‘Best’

While the furore caused by her tweet over Witney Houston death seems to have subsided, inspiration singer, Kenny Saint Brown, has decided to formally terminate her marriage. In case you are wondering how, it may interest you to know that the Turn Me Around crooner is still legally married to Eddy Asiedu Brown. But SS can authoritatively reveal that KSB has filed for divorce after six years. However, as KSB's new single titled Live Your Life hits the airwaves; the sonorous voice singer is reported to have dropped Brown from her appellation. Confirming this in a chit-chat, the bubbly singer, who now prefers to be called Kenny Saint Best, said: People actually did not know that I had never divorced but just separated.
I think it's the appropriate time to drop the name in order to move to greater things, and I dont want to put it in a way that in-laws would be feeling that it is the name that has been spoiling my image.
I want to say that I have moved beyond the whole saga around me then and my divorce is in totality. I always try to be the best in what I do, and I have been achieving my set goals, so, I am now on going to be called Kenny Saint Best, she announced!
Talking about her new single, she said, This is the remix of a song I did a year ago; it's about me in totality. I know there is someone out there who can identify with the challenges I faced apart from my marital problem. More so, some people have been stigmatised by one thing or the other. I'm just telling them to rise up and live their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............