Saturday 21 May 2011

Corporate Picture boss is my business partner -Fathia Balogun



It was quite disheartening to the huge fans of showbiz couples, Saidi and Fathia Balogun, when the husband took to the press accusing his wife of infidelity. And the man at the centre of controversy was Abdullah abdullrasak, the C.E.O of Corporate Pictures.
Although, Corporate Pictures boss played maturity when the allegation ran rife, Fathia visibly avoided press like plague in order to comment on the issue that crashes her marriage.
Interestingly, as dust seems to have settled on the matter with Saidi and Fathia reported to have moved on with new found lovers, the latter has decided to spill the beans on the alleged romance tale with Corporate Pictures boss. 
Fathia reacted to the issue during a Yoruba TV programme saying that what transpired between her and Abdullrasak was a business affair. “Since the news of my broken marriage filtered out, I’d never commented on the issue either in the print or electronic media. All I can say is that I and Corporate Picture boss are business partners,” she said.
Moreover, Fathia dispelled the rumour making the rounds that Saidi has gotten court injunction to stop her using the name, Balogun. “That is not true, we never been to court and I don’t think I can drop the name for anything,” she enthused.
And if you are wondering what the tattoo on Fathia’s arm is all about, the beautiful mother of three said that it is the initials of all her children. 

1 comment:

  1. One moment, I'll post mine soon. just wanted to say I love your new site!Corporate Entertainment

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............