Saturday 7 May 2011

Karen Igho boob’s enlargement tale raises dust


While the keen followers of Africa’s biggest reality show, Big Brother Africa, are in doubt if Vina and Karen Igho, the two belles representing Nigeria, would go far in this year’s edition, the latter had since  became subject of discussion in the entertainment circuit.
While some people have not stopped running their mouths about Karen’s unemployed working status on BBA‘s profile, the U.K-trained model cum actress’ big boobs have caught the attention of many.
Although, Karen is presently unhappy with slanderous comments from the critics, who always judge her by physical appearances, the breast augmentation tale have launched her in the league of Nigerian showbiz personalities with wacky life styles.
The aspiring star actress, who became cynosure of all eyes when she featured in one of the editions of Next movie stars, was gathered to have spent over a million naira to transformed her breasts from size 32BB to 36DD. The breast implant, which has started fetching her more knocks than kudos.
In reaction to the side sneers over her breast enlargement, “I don’t think like the average Nigerian. I stayed in the UK for four years and I have seen the way of life there. I am a model and I have to enhance myself so I can be on top of my game. Therefore, investing in my boobs makes me happy and that is all that counts. I don’t believe I have to be 40 with four kids and sagging breasts before I can get my dream boobs,” she said during one of the interviews granted recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............