Saturday 14 May 2011

Monalisa Chinda’s new found love

That star actress, Monalisa Chinda, has picked bits and pieces of her broken marriage is like stating the obvious. Although, happy marriage was what Monalisa ever wanted, life has taught her a lesson, which she now believes that the younger ones should learn from.
While the Glo ambassador is striving hard to be more relevant in the trade that gave her the fame by featuring in a couple of new box-office hits she has developed a sudden love for the internet, at least the world is now a global village. Monalisa’s frequent visit to her Facebook and on-line fan pages is gathered to be her latest move to stay connected with her numerous fans and friends.
Apart from engaging her fans on social issues on Facebook, it may interest you to know that the screen goddess has chosen her new fan page as a  medium, where what’s new about her is been revealed.
One of Monalisa’s interesting posts on Facebook read, “For so many years I have had many people calling themselves my number one fan, now, I have come up with this competition. I want to find out who my number one fan really is.
“If you watch my movies and you remember the first movie I ever acted, the part, which I played and what I wore? If you know the answers, to the questions above, send it to my fan book, the winner will win 5000 air time for their mobile phones, you can be the one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............