Sunday 26 February 2012

Ghanaian songstress, Efya, debunks drug rumour

For the past few weeks now, the Ghanaian entertainment scene has been awash with drug tales trailing Efya, a music star. While her detractors are insisting that she does drugs, her admirers have also risen up in her defence.
But the singer cum model who is known for her amazing energy on stage has said she does not do drugs but only smokes cigarettes.
“That’s the handiwork of back-bitters. I don’t think Efya is hooked on drugs,” said an insider who pled anonymity.
Efya was also quoted in an alleged interview saying that: “I have heard this over since the university but the thing is nobody has ever come out with any kind of solid evidence that I do drugs. I don’t use narcotics before my performance, after my performance, through my performance and during the day. I don’t do drugs.
“I don’t know why people say I do drugs, I smoke cigarettes and whatever I do outside is my thing and nobody can judge me on that. But the thing is I don’t do drugs. I am not going to let my fans down by doing drugs and I am going to be the biggest thing that has ever happened to Ghana.”
While Efya has spoken, would the doubting Thomasses let the sleeping dog lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............