Sunday 19 February 2012

Kenny Saint Brown in trouble over Whitney Houston’s death

Entertainment scene was thrown into sad mood last Sunday morning when the news broke out that world famous singer, Whitney Houston, died. And most Nigerian showbiz personalities took to the social networks to express their shock over the sudden demise of the wife of ace singer, Bobby Brown.
Interestingly, Nigerian popular inspiration singer, Kenny Saint Brown, was not so lucky with one of her twits. KSB, as she’s fondly called, got herself in trouble when she likened her troubled marriage with Edward Asiedu Brown, to that of late Witney Houston and Bobby Brown.
“Irreplaceable Whitney Houston, Soulful n graceful. She inspired me 2 tango wiv a hiphop r/b singer. She inspired me to become Mrs Brown. Hmmn, Whitney became Mrs Brown nd lost her FAME n FORTUNE as she had prophesied I became Mrs Brown nd I too lost my Fame nd Fortune but I got a TURNAROUND cos I conquered my demons. I practised the WORD instead of DRUGs,” KSB twitted. While KSB’s rare confession continues to generate buzzes in the entertainment scene, it has been more knocks than kudos for her. Apart from calling her unprintable names, many did not fail to remind her that there was more to her crashed marriage than what she confessed. Although, KSB is said to have apologized, her revelation has borne different meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Entertainment.
















It's All About showbiz.............